When you create so many reminders, you will find yourself with the need to cancel, view, and reschedule your reminders.
How to cancel reminders?
There are two ways of how you can cancel your reminders:
- The most common cancel scenario is where your recipient responds before the reminder is due. In this case, if you reply and put firstname.lastname@example.org in the Bcc field, it will cancel the existing reminder on your email thread. If your recipient has responded but you don’t need to reply back, you can forward the email to email@example.com and we’ll cancel the active reminder on that email thread.
- You can also cancel reminders from your ‘Calendar’ or ‘Agenda’ view by logging into your FollowUp account.
How to see the list of all reminders?
Pending Reminders is especially useful if you:
- to view all the reminders that you’ve created.
- want a backup list of reminders you have created.
- need a quick overview list of all the reminders that you have set.
- don’t want to scroll through your inbox or account to edit a specific reminder.
- snooze reminders by clicking on them from one open email.
If you want to see all your pending reminders, please open up a new email and type in the “TO:” field: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view all your reminders in ‘Calendar’ or ‘Agenda’.
How to reschedule reminders?
Once a reminder has been set, you can edit it by clicking on the reminder in your ‘Calendar’ or ‘Agenda’ page.
If a recipient responds before the reminder is due and you want to change your scheduled reminder time, you can reply with a new FollowUp in the Cc or Bcc field, this will automatically update your reminder with the new time.
Another method for updating a reminder is to hit reply to your original message (and make sure it’s going to the intended recipients again, Gmail does this automatically). Set a new FollowUp reminder in the Cc or Bcc and we’ll update the existing reminder on that thread.